Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

I'm 16 days late. Tests are negative. No pregnancy symptoms. Am I pregant or not?

My cycle falls around 28-31 days. My period last March came early which makes my cycle 25 days. Last April it became 23 days. On May 2, we again had intercourse. And now I'm 16 days late. Last week i took pregnancy test (first pee in the morning), it was negative.6 days ago, i took blood test it was also negative. I'm not experiencing any change in me. Am I pregnant or do I have other sickness? Because I used to overthink things even if I am only 2 days late before. Everymonth before my period comes I used to do excessive exercises and even punch my lower abdomen so hard in order to induce my period. This May was so late so I did more excessive exercises and lift heavy things and punch my lower abdomen more.
1 Responses
134578 tn?1602101550
COMMUNITY LEADER
Punching your lower abdomen will not bring on a period, so for heaven's sake stop bruising yourself to no avail.

Sometimes if a woman ovulates irregularly, she will simply not ovulate at all in a month, and then she will not have a period.  It does not mean anything.

See your doctor and have hormone tests run if this continues to be a problem for several months.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.