Im I Pregnant/ Not ??

Im in the depo shot for 2 months... Me && my boyfriend been together for 6 months... && i may think im pregnant... People told me that the depo shot doesnt work && I dont know if its true... && If im pregnant i dont know to explain my mom that im pregnant.. I need Help ???
With any contraceptive there is always a possibility of getting pregnant.  The only guaranteed way that you won't get pregnant is if you do not have sex.

The side effects of Depo-provera is weight gain, loss of calcium in developing bones as well as:

•Irregular, heavy or loss of menstrual cycle. The chances of getting periods reduces the longer you take the injections, though normal cycles should resume within 14 weeks of stopping the birth control.
•Headaches
•Nervousness
•Mood changes
•Breast tenderness
•Decreased sex drive
•Acne
•Hair loss
•Muscle pain
•Heart palpitations

The only way to definitely find out if you are pregnant is to wait until you will be able to get a correct pregnancy test reading.   Your doctor will be able to do that for you, or you can purchase a pregnancy kit and test yourself.  But make sure you read the instructions carefully and allow enough time to have lapsed from your last period to get a correct reading.

Best wishes.
Hello there,

I just read your comments. Is there any way you can make an appointment
with your family doctor by yourself. If you think your mom will understand,
she probably will, admit to your mom that you and your boyfriend have
been intimate and you think you might be pregnant. It's always best to tell
the truth. I'm pretty sure your mom will understand and either make the
appointment for you or give you the number for the doctor's office so you
can make the appointment. Your doctor should check you for the depo
shot too at the same time. Good luck. Evewisewoman. Eve :)