I'm Pregnant!!!

Im 12 dpo and took the first response test and it showed a BFP. I couldnt wait anymore to test...Well Im happy about it and now I dont have to stress. I waited long enough to find out..
Congrats!  How does your boyfriend feel?
Congrats! I hope you have a happy, healthy and boring 9 months!
CONGRATS! I wish you best......
Thank u. My bf is happy...He just have to do extra overtime now. Lol. We have been together for 4years and 5 months...I love him and we r going to have our own family now...Now he really needs to marry me...lol. But I wont force it.  
Lol...Happy, healthy, and "BORING". Im gonna try 2 not have a boring 9 months..Thank u. I appreciate it
Thank u also...I will be sure to keep everyone posted throughout my pregnancy...