Im getting my Period every other Week....

Ok, so since June im getting my period EVERY OTHER WEEK..this is leaving me tired, and nausious. I have cramps that go down my legs and on my right side i have cramps,which feels like stabbing pain, and between my overies and the bottome of my rib cage on the righ side, it feels bruised.  I have been to 4 docs now, had blood tests to rule out std's and thyroid problems..all tests come back that im negative. I have had a pelvic and trans vaginal ultra sounds.  No one seems to give me a clear cut answer, all they tell me is they "think" i could be endometriosis or ovarian cancer.  But i have not gotten a real answer.  I can't keep doing this every other week..Im becoming very emotional and cry alot, which is out of my character, and the pain won't go away.  Im starting to get fevers now, I catch it usually at 100 and take advil to get it to go down. Can anyone PLEASE help me with this?  Also, I can't get pregnant to save my life.  I had an eptopic 3years ago.
Have you found out the cause of your bleeding yet?  I have been having the same problem for about 4 months now, I get my period every other week.  I have had thyroid tests done, pelvic and trans vaginal ultrasounds, which all seem to be negative.  I had cervical dysplasia about two years ago right after having my son, two months after having the bad cells frozen and removed I had a thyroidectomy, I am only 26 now and my mother died of cervical cancer at the age of 28, So I would like to know what the cause of this bleeding really is.  I am in alot of pain because of this, I bleed very heavy, I am tired and do not know what is causing this.  The doctor says that I am ovulating more than normal, but I am not getting pregnant.  If you have any more information on what you think may cause this problem please share.
I have started my period again after a week of being off of it. That cycle lasted a week. Before that, I haven't had my period for months. What is wrong with me??
I take thyroid meds and have cardiac issues, I'm 35 and had the LEEP procedure in 92 for abnormal cells on my cervix, but I have no other answers.  I, too, am having my period every other week.  I'm not on birth control and I haven't had sex this year.  I have 3 children aged 16, 12, and 8.

My last PAP in 06 came back abnormal, they did a biopsy and found what I already knew, that I have a chronically irritated cervix.

The only other symptom is severe PMS--VERY moody!
omg i had my period 4 a week and came write back on and i just got back on im sick of this......... :[ and im only 16 did u find out wat it was??
ok i am only in my teen year and i have hate my period everyother week, but i have no craps, and didnt know they started, whats wrong im scared!
sorry cramps not craps so my bad
i am 17 and i got the same thing a few months after i was due to get another birth controll needle my peiriod stoped only a few days then came back i got my needle again on wenday and nothing so far but i dont want to stay on birth controll my whole life just to stop it i want kids one day
I have been have my period ever two to three weeks and its really starting to irrate me what is wrong with me?!?
I'd been on the depo shot since January of 2009.  I stopped the shot about six months ago.  I've been bleeding every other week since the last week of January 2010 though.  I've had an ultrasound, but the doctor found nothing abnormal.  I don't get cramps per say, but I've been having lower back pain since this started.  My periods have always been irregular in that I just never had them yet now it's every other week.  I'm starting to get concerned especially when not even a doctor can figure out why this is happening.  If anyone finds out anything from their doc, please let us all know!!!
The pain that you are feeling might be ovarian cysts. It sounds like the pain that I have,and it is because I have one large cyst on my left ovary, and one that had burst which caused a lot of pain. There really isn't much they can do about that except put you on birth control. I was on the depo shot and that took the cysts and the pain away within the first month. Now I am on the regular pill and I am in constant pain all the time. My doctor said that there is nothing they can do for me.
Eventhough I am on birthcontrol, I sitll have my period about every other week. I'm not really sure what is going on. I'm only 22, but ovarian cancer and uteran cancer runs in my family. Now that I am done with college and have a good job with health insurance, I am going to see a specialist. If I find anything out about what it might be or what can help, I will let you know.
i have had the same thing i had my periods three times last month and have not come on this month i heard this can lead too not having children is that true
im having the same prob im only 14 and i dont know what to do i dont know about the cysts i havnt been to a  doctor yet but can you tell me what they tel you ***@**** thank you(=