Increased emotions on the pill

I have always been a little emotional but since being on the pill for about 8 months I have become more and more emotional as time goes on. I cry over the smallest things and then 5 minutes later I am ok again. Is it possible that the pill is causing me to be like this? I wasn't like this before I started taking the pill.
yes - it's very possible this is happening to you because of the pill. The hormones can do all sorts of wacky things to your body... If it's really bothering you you may want to look into a different pill or a lo dosage.