Incredibly bad mood swings?

Okay, so I'm 14 and I started getting my period in December 2008. The dates were the following so far: December 6-12, none in January, February 1-7, March 6-12, none in April, May 6-12.

So, I'm assuming that my period isn't due until about June 6. However, lately I have been having really bad mood swings. I get pretty miserable. Plus, I got a little bit of a back ache a couple days ago. What is going on? Please help.
periods are not typically going to be on the same day. most women have a 28 day cycle...meaning they might start on the 24st and their next period would be on the  23rd of the next month.

and you cant assume your period will start on the 6th...because you did not even get a period in april.

what your experiencing can be pms.