Infection? Hormone Imbalance? HELP!

I am a 31 yr old mom of five (4 vaginal, 1 csection), my husband had the big V so no pregnancy here. Here is what has been going on with me the past couple months: yellow/brown/pink smelly/watery discharge (some days it's bad, some days it's not), irregular/ light periods lasting a few days. My last "period" was June 5. A week ago out of the blue I passed a clot and bright red blood, I thought it was my period but went away. Two nights ago I felt like I pee'd on myself but I went to the bathroom and blood was everywhere, Some more went in the toilet, but it ended after a total of a few minutes. I've never done that before and almost went to the ER, but it only lasted a few minutes then I just spotted for a day, and it's gone. Back to leaking stinky fluid, lower back pain, and thigh pain. (I've had lower back pain for months and months). I'm also 70 pounds overweight.
Anybody have experience with this? I have no insurance, but I know the infection needs to be cleared up.
My thoughts are the infection is causing me pains and caused the "flooding" of blood and/or my hormones are messed up, causing me to produce excessive estrogen, not enough progesterone, and it caused the episode of flooding.
Nobody has gone through this? :(