Inner labia detaching from origin

Female
Age 22,virgin
I have medium sized inner labia. Recently I have noticed that my right inner labia is tearing apart from its origin or getting detached from its origin. Its not that my labia is growing I am sure its detaching. I  have been masturbating from last last 10 years such a way that it creates a lot pressure on my inner labia so that could be the reason of detachment from its origin.
And I used to get extreme sensation and sexual arousal when I used to touch or rub my inner labias……..but now I don’t get that sensation my touching them so I am worried….is it because my labias origin is detached??
If I stop masturbating that harmful way but would that less than a half tore/detached from origin labia will cause any problem while sexual intercourse or pregnancy/vaginal child birth???
What should I do now??
Attaching a video instead of still image for better understanding of the case
Thanks In Advance.