Irregular Menstrual

Hi..
Im 18 now...
and i have irregular menstrual from my first period....
My first period late than usually than others..
I had my first period at 16 ...
and

my period keep irregular...
sometimes its come 3 months once, and sometimes its normal...
every months i have my period...but its only normal for 3 month...
and another 3 months...still the same...

after that,
i have keyloid injection 4 my keyloid scar...
and after i take the injection 4 four month...
my period seem weirds..
Its come and never stop for 90 days...
I have seek medical treatment and doctor gave me some medicine to stop the bleeding..
but its not use at all...
until i go to the 4th doctor...
she gave me medicine too...then
i became ok...she check up including my Pelvic and Abdomen ultrasound^^she say nothing wrong with the keyloid injection...and everything was fine...

and
now im worried
again.....
my period keep irregular...
sometimes i have vaginal discharge brownish
and i thought my period is coming...but it doesnt.....

someone could help me..whats going on with me....??
i aprreciate with a response...
thanks!!

Hello, well I am sure that having irregular periods are very confusing. And I suffer from irregular periods ever since the age of 16. I to have bleed for 25+ days, and my doc would give me Medroxyprogesterone for 3 wks to stop the bleeding. Do you have an underline problem? Like PCOS? Have they checked for cysts? Bloodwork to check hormones? Periods for some can take a couple of years in order to get regulated, while some just go right into coming like clockwork. I would see the docs and let them know that you are concern and if they maybe can put you on birthcontrol to start getting it regulated....or see if you have another underline problem that is causing your periods to not come. Best of luck to you.
Keep asking your doctor the questions until you feel satisfied with the answers. My daughter has 'unusual' gynecological problems, and she's had to try a variety of hormone therapies to get regular. Keep asking and trying new therapies until you find something that works. Good luck!