Irregular cycle and delayed pms symptoms

My cycle is 25 days with ovulation on day 14. This cycle was delayed/ late, ovulated on day 46 and got AF 2 days later. I wasn't expecting Af because I just ovulated and had a spike in temperature. Usually I have tender breasts following ovulation until Af. I'm now day 8 of my new cycle and the breast tenderness came on day 1 and hasn't left, it's getting worse. Feel slightly off (nauseous) and I am having what feels like ovulation twinges. Af itself was different, was lighter than usual and lasted 5 days. Because the ovulation was followed by AF I would like to know if the breast tenderness is normal or the likely hood that I could have just conceived. I have 2 children so I know what pregnancy symptoms are like. Can anyone shed some light?
There are many causes of soreness of breasts,premenstrual syndrome and pregnancy being one of them.Other important causes are fibrocystic breast disease,ductal ectasia,mastitis(inflammation of breasts),galactoceles,benign and malignant pathologies of breasts,referred pain from liver or musculoskeletal system,arthritis of the ribs,costsochondritis and inflammation or sprain of pectoralis muscle.

I feel that an examination by a gynecologist will be the best and get a serum hcg test for ruling out the pregnancy status.Till that time,apply some warm compresses on the breasts and take some over the counter pain reliever(analgesic) like ibuprofen or diclofenac.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.