Irregular periods

Hello everyone I am a 20 year old who has never had a normal cycle. I came off the pill 4 months ago after being on it for 4 years and have no had a period in 60 days. I'm definitely not pregnant (still a virgin) and understand that this could be because my body may be trying to regulate itself. Just wanted to ask if there's anyone else out there that experiences extremely abnormal cycles and if it's normal to be irregular even at the age of 20?

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community