Irregular spotting between periods

I am 23 years old and since the middle of January I have been experiencing irregular spotting between my periods. I am on birth control pills which I take every day at the same time. My spotting ranges from barely noticable when i wipe to period like. I only have the slighted bit of cramping with it, and about a week ago I noticed that when I used a tampon only one side is saturated with blood. It is going to be a while before I can get into my gyno so if there are any ideas on what this is or why it is happening please let me know!!!
Hi I am afraid I cannot help you with that as I experience the same thing...spotting inbetween periods. I went to my doc and he told me its nothing to worry about and its normal though I was still unsure! Also when I use tampons its always only saturated on one side and I thought this was normal too, so is it not please advice me? Could you please also let me know what break through bleeding is! Many thanks. Best of Luck.
breakthrough bleeding is a term used bor bleeding inbetween af cycles. thats all.
when you are on BC you can have break through bleeding. this is normal, but it is something that should be brought up with your Dr. It is possible that you may need a different perscription.
Doesnt the break through bleeding stop? It has happened for the past 2 and a half months.
I would make a call to the Dr. if something in your hormones has changed, and you are bleeding between cycles, the you might need a different perscription.
I went through the same thing.  I was on bcp for 8 years when all of a sudden, I started having break through bleeding like you describe, it would be all the time but light here and heavier there.  It's just a change in your body's hormone level and now your pill needs to be changed to supplement it.  They tried 4 different pill brands before one finally stopped me from breakthrough bleeding.  That's probably what you'll have to do.  Good luck!
Hi! I know it’s been years but do u recall which pill finally worked??