Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Is bleeding after intercourse normal

I had a  somewhat intercourse with my boyfriend and the reason why I use somewhat because all we did was frottage and he only put the head of his penis in my vagina. However during the frottage, he was running so hard that he kept mistakenly ramming into my vagina hole really hard. A few hours later i went to the bathroom and noticed that it was blood in my vagina. There was a lot. My period is supposed to start in a day or two so I am not sure if it's the period or him mistakenly ramming into my vagina. Have anyone had this problem before. What could it be?
2 Responses
1415482 tn?1459702714
When your period is close by, sex can help to bring it down sooner. I am sure most women have experienced something like that. Also, if you boyfriend has a large penis or the sex is too rough, a little bleeding can occur as well. However, my best bet is that you got your period from the sex.

Perhaps after your period you could visit your gyno to ensure that all is well.

Peace and Love,
Anna
Yes its my period. I was so afraid because it was my first time ever having sex so close to the date of my period and never was prepared to see blood coming out of me hours after lol. The body is an amazing machine!
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.