Is it at all possible...?

I had unprotected sex about fourteen days after the first day of my last period, but he didn't *** inside me (I know you can get pregnant from pre-*** though). The next day I took Plan B and experienced bleeding for a week afterwards... basically another period about two weeks after my last period. My period has never been regular (I've recently gone three months without getting it) and I have been under a lot of stress lately, but I was just wondering if it was at all possible that I could be pregnant still, even after bleeding for a week after taking Plan B? It's been about 5 weeks since the bleeding occurred after Plan B.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
It doesn't sound like it.  You took Plan B at the proper time.  My guess is that it is just your irregular period, unless, of course, you have had more unprotected sex.