Is it possible ?

My period has'nt come and it was supposed2 come towards the end of this month i had a coloscopy and a cervical biopsy last month but my period came after that but it only lasted about 3days could the biopsy b y i have'nt had my period i had sex this month but we used a condom and then he pulled out and ejaculated on my stomach is it possible 4 me2 b pregnant ?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If your period hasn't come and it was supposed to, the simplest thing to do is take a home pregnancy test.  The ones from the Dollar Store are cheap and reliable.  You really have to test to know the answer.