Is it possible that I’m pregnant or that I have delayed my period.

So I had unprotected sex on Dec 8-9 of this month . I was supposed to come on my cycle on the 26th of December but i had engaged in late night sex on the 25th that ran into the 26th. But the previous week i was PMS had tender breast acne all of that. But now I’m coming on 4 days late and I’m super stressed I’m a teen and I feel like I’m in a bad predicament. Is this normal ? Because I’ve missed one day of being late but this is the longest that has ever happened to me, I’m really worried. Should i wait longer?!
COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't think you have any choice to wait longer.  :>)  Periods are late and especially around the holidays when stress, changes in routine, etc. all come into play more and are well known for making us irregular.  It's too soon to be pregnant from the dec 25 sex--- meaning that is not why you are late now.  You will know if that bout of unprotected sex impregnated you in two weeks.  Anyway, you can take a test after a full week if you want.  But you are probably just late.  Always use protection!  good luck
Is I.T possible that I’m pregnant from the previous days that I had sex on the 8-9th. Although i had all my PMS symptoms as well as tender breast and skin breaking out. Then i decide to have sex on Christmas night when i was supposed to come on my cycle the next day.
mhv
it is possible.  buy a home pregnancy test..  or wait a few days and call  your doctor and get in for a blood test.  i hope it is just late.  please, always use protection
Thank you so much.