Is it possible to have no sexual sensation during intercourse?

Is it possible to have no sexual sensation during sex and only feel pressure. I dont feel any activity shen he is internally attempting to stimulate me.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, I don't think this is common but possible if that is what you are asking.  I'm sorry to hear though that this is the case for you.  That probably makes sex a bit of a burden.  Is it all partners that you have this issue with or just this one?  I'm assuming this is either your first or it has been all partners.  Okay, not to get too personal here or anything but do you have sensation when you manually stimulate yourself?  
Every partner
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you manually stimulate yourself, do you feel sensation?
No