Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.7k Members

Is it possible to have no sexual sensation during intercourse?

Is it possible to have no sexual sensation during sex and only feel pressure. I dont feel any activity shen he is internally attempting to stimulate me.
4 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi there.  Well, I don't think this is common but possible if that is what you are asking.  I'm sorry to hear though that this is the case for you.  That probably makes sex a bit of a burden.  Is it all partners that you have this issue with or just this one?  I'm assuming this is either your first or it has been all partners.  Okay, not to get too personal here or anything but do you have sensation when you manually stimulate yourself?  
Every partner
973741 tn?1342346373
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you manually stimulate yourself, do you feel sensation?
No
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.