Is it possible??

I'm 16. I haven't had sex , my boyfriend was rubbing his part against mine (fully clothed of course). My first question is , is it possible I could get pregnant from that? Like if precum got into his clothing onto mine.  I don't think he had any precum at this point , we only did it for a minute or two.  My period isn't late so far, but my anxiety is already horrible.  I get bad anxiety almost every month worrying about if I'll get my period or not, even if my boyfriend and I don't do anything.  ):
It's impossible to get pregnant when you're clothed, precum or not. Precum is anyway not extremely likely to cause pregnancy, let alone with you both being fully clothed.

You need to talk to someone about your anxiety. Is it guilt making you anxious? Maybe talking to the right people about birth control and pregnancy, STDs etc. might empower you with the right knowledge hence, tackle the anxiety.
Phew thank you.  My dad doesn't believe me when I say I have anxiety , I'll try to talk to my mom. (: thanks again
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no.  Absolutely impossible.  a penis must be in your vagina for pregnancy.  Sperm's good but not so good it can find its way under your clothes, find your vagina and swim up it.  Right?  Think about that.  It has to be directed.  good luck