Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Is it possible??

I'm 16. I haven't had sex , my boyfriend was rubbing his part against mine (fully clothed of course). My first question is , is it possible I could get pregnant from that? Like if precum got into his clothing onto mine.  I don't think he had any precum at this point , we only did it for a minute or two.  My period isn't late so far, but my anxiety is already horrible.  I get bad anxiety almost every month worrying about if I'll get my period or not, even if my boyfriend and I don't do anything.  ):
2 Responses
It's impossible to get pregnant when you're clothed, precum or not. Precum is anyway not extremely likely to cause pregnancy, let alone with you both being fully clothed.

You need to talk to someone about your anxiety. Is it guilt making you anxious? Maybe talking to the right people about birth control and pregnancy, STDs etc. might empower you with the right knowledge hence, tackle the anxiety.
1 Comments
Phew thank you.  My dad doesn't believe me when I say I have anxiety , I'll try to talk to my mom. (: thanks again
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
Hi, no.  Absolutely impossible.  a penis must be in your vagina for pregnancy.  Sperm's good but not so good it can find its way under your clothes, find your vagina and swim up it.  Right?  Think about that.  It has to be directed.  good luck
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.