Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Is my cervical opening too small?! Should it be this high so close to my period?!

I reposted this question and after a very unfortunate mistake with the first ones title!

First of all, I should probably say that I don't think something is wrong with me since I've been getting gynecological exams since my early 20's and my doctor has never told me anything is wrong. Also, I should mention that I'm 30 and I've never had children. I've never felt my cervix before but I mainly wanted to know if it was low or high. What I felt was a small nub a bit smaller than a pencil eraser. It was very high so I couldn't feel anything else so I'm not sure if that was simply part of the opening or the whole width. I guess my general questions are...

1. Did I even feel my cervix?
2. Since I've never had kids, is it normal for it to be that tiny?
3. I noticed that it was pretty high and my period is supposed to start in the next 24-48 hours. Is that weird?

I apologize for the rambly questions but I tend to over think things and make myself crazy but any help will be greatly appreciated!
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.