Is my cervical opening too small?! Should it be this high so close to my period?!

I reposted this question and after a very unfortunate mistake with the first ones title!

First of all, I should probably say that I don't think something is wrong with me since I've been getting gynecological exams since my early 20's and my doctor has never told me anything is wrong. Also, I should mention that I'm 30 and I've never had children. I've never felt my cervix before but I mainly wanted to know if it was low or high. What I felt was a small nub a bit smaller than a pencil eraser. It was very high so I couldn't feel anything else so I'm not sure if that was simply part of the opening or the whole width. I guess my general questions are...

1. Did I even feel my cervix?
2. Since I've never had kids, is it normal for it to be that tiny?
3. I noticed that it was pretty high and my period is supposed to start in the next 24-48 hours. Is that weird?

I apologize for the rambly questions but I tend to over think things and make myself crazy but any help will be greatly appreciated!