Women's Health Community
64.6k Members

Is my white discharge normal? What could it be?

A white thick, none smelling discharge has appeared and i have had it for the past two weeks. When I look it up ovulation and  early pregnancy both pop up commonly. However i feel that if it was ovulation, being that i am 18 it would have appeared previously. I however have never had this before. I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. What else might it be? And is it normal?
2 Responses
973741 tn?1342346373
COMMUNITY LEADER
Actually, color and thickness/texture of discharge will change often through your life.  It's usually normal unless it itches or smells really bad or if you have pain.  Hormonal fluctuations can cause it.  So, I'd not worry at all.  good luck
That’s yeast infection
Have an Answer?
Women's Health Community
64.6k Members
97.7k Questions
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.