Is my white discharge normal? What could it be?

A white thick, none smelling discharge has appeared and i have had it for the past two weeks. When I look it up ovulation and  early pregnancy both pop up commonly. However i feel that if it was ovulation, being that i am 18 it would have appeared previously. I however have never had this before. I took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative. What else might it be? And is it normal?
COMMUNITY LEADER
Actually, color and thickness/texture of discharge will change often through your life.  It's usually normal unless it itches or smells really bad or if you have pain.  Hormonal fluctuations can cause it.  So, I'd not worry at all.  good luck
That’s yeast infection
97.7k Questions