Is there away you can find out if you can have babies oR not?

Yes it me again.I been wanting to have a baby, But I havent tried it yet really But do any of you know if a female period is taking a long time to come like 2 months.Can you tell if that person can or cannot have babies by there period?What does it have to do with.Becuz i hope its not me I dont want to get all happy and get ready to have a baby and i cant.i dont think thats the case thoug.How can you find out?
You need to make an appointment with an OBGYN.
I'm trying not to judge, but didn't you say you were 17 yrs old in the last post? If I was you, I would really think about waiting a few years to try to conceive a baby. If you're still interested, the best way to know if you're fertile is to try for a year. 80% of fertile couples will conceive a baby after having 12 months of unprotected sex. After that, you could have infertility tests done by a doctor. But, considering you're still a child, they may tell you to try a little longer first.
Please educate yourself about your cycle before you try to get pregnant.  You don't sound like you have a good understanding of how your body works yet.  Check out some books from the library on women's health and learn whatever you can.  Also, if you are 17 like the previous post indicated, then are you sure you want to have a baby already?
Well, i have thought over it and no im not really ready for a baby right now.But next year i will be ready.And yes you are right I do have to learn more about the female body, but i can't sit there and read some boring book it has to be interesting, but then i dont know if its boring or not becuz i never read any books on female's bodies b4.
Wow! You must have allready completed college, have a steady career, and your own home to be thinking at 18 your ready to have a baby. My best friend in the whole world got pregnant at 19 not planned, and she has missed out on basically everything her whole  20's. I am not knocking anyone who had kids at 19 who were ready and had the support financially and emotionally. I don't think you are realizing everything that comes along with having a child espically so young. Do your parents know what you are planning , does the father?  Why don't you ask them what they think. Then ask yourself is it really fair to bring someone into this world if I can't take care of myself yet?  I want to sound mean but I have seen it all to often where young women think they are ready, have the baby , and are stuck and then they realize that what everyone was trying to tell them was true and its to late.

JUST REALLY THINK IT THROUGH!!!!!!!
I would think if you are already considering getting pregnant, and obviously have questions about your own reproductive system, then whatver information you get from book would not be boring to you.  If it's something you're interested in learning about then why would it be boring?  I'm not suggesting you read medical text books.  There's just a lot of good information out there and you should really be informed about it.  Don't be embarrassed about it either.  I'm 31 and I thought I had a good understanding of things.  It wasn't until my DH & I started TTC that I began reading more and found out just how much I didn't know!  For some reason they don't teach you all of this stuff in school.  I do wish you'd reconsider having a baby so young, but it's not my place to tell you what to do with your life.
hi
you say to that she should really think about having a baby, but i met a guy (my bf) and i had a baby with him, ive been with him over a year n half and everythings great, i got support emotionally and finacially and i think that if she thinks about everything that comes with a baby, then she'll realise whether she's ready for a baby or not.

its upto diamond18 whether she is ready for one or not, i didnt think it through and now i think it is the best thing in the world, having a baby, and my daughter is nearly 2 months old. she screams, shes got colic but i wouldnt change her for the world, even though people say that babies ruin their lives, but they dont

(GOOD LUCK DIAMOND18)
how about you get a babysitting job and try that out first? MOST teens who want to have a baby is for other reasons..she wants someone to need and love her and or to keep a boyfriend.
just wait, your time will come and it will be right. it simply does not sound right at this time. not even next year. either volunteer, or get a child care job and see what its like. even a baby sitting job wont explain it all because you get to leave the kid(s)and go home but gives you somewhat of an idea. besides shouldnt you be married first and then plan for a baby? you are asking for trouble the other way around.
u no having a baby is a great experience and im hoping your smart and the guy that you have it with is treating you good ......alot of grown ups think that jus cuz where young where stupid and that the guy that we love isnt the one for us ....basically like they think hes cheating ....im 17 myself and i love someone and if i did get pregnant i would keep it because i know hell be there for me ..........im not saying go out get pregnant with any dude but if you really want one and you really love the guy i think you should do it ......your 17 and by the time u have the child youll be 18 .....meaning you are an ADULT.......just like liz said its up 2 u to decide if you are ready or not =]
wow im 20 and i know how it feels to be 17 it was not that long ago, i was independent and though i always knew what was best for me, (i moved out of my house to be with my bf at 17).. i actualy wanted a baby when i was 17 with the guy i was with he was 22, i thought he would always be there for me no matter what he told me he wanted kids with me too so we tried... after the first month of trying he cheated on me and left. that was it he was no prince charming like i though and i went though 2 other guys sense him one A DOG and one im with now he is amazing but i know im still not financialy prepared to have a baby, why bring a child into the world just to struggle even more. People say its all worth it and i believe it is but honstly think about things your only 17 i know it feels like you know everything but you really dont. Do what you think is the write thing but i really think you should think about it, i did and i know i made the right decisions.
oh and sparkless when you say the words "grown up" listen to yourself you sould like a "child"
how can u fine out if u cant have baby or not i was want to no because i mite want one day but i dont no if i can have any or not how do i fine out can some one tell me that
Hey I've been having a lot of sex with my husband trying to have a baby!!! I really wanna have a baby it's still not time for my period!!! But I had a pregnancy test and I'm still not pregnant!!! I'm really afraid that I can't have a baby or my husband!!! PLZ tell me what to do?????
Lol it's disappointing to see children wanting a baby already. I am just 18 years old & I have a handful of friends who were mothers by 16-18, & each one of um has boyfriends they been with for many years. But not one guy can support his own baby. It makes me sad to see my friends go thru a teen mom stage while the boyfriends lied to them saying they will cater to their baby but when the time came, they proved themselves wrong.
My friends missed out on their teenage life, college, & even getting a descent job which left them asking their own parents for money, to babysit & have "me" time. Very disappointing, which shows lack of motherhood, but don't get me wrong, there are few teen moms who are successful but still deals with the issue of being 100#% committed to their baby, so no free time for them. Aww sad face.

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community

STDs can't be transmitted by casual contact, like hugging or touching.
Syphilis is an STD that is transmitted by oral, genital and anal sex.
Normal vaginal discharge varies in color, smell, texture and amount.
Bumps in the genital area might be STDs, but are usually not serious.
Chlamydia, an STI, often has no symptoms, but must be treated.