Is this pregnancy?

Okay so about 3 weeks ago i had unportected sex. I got what I'm pretty sure was a period the next day and it lasted barely 5 days. 3days after my period ended i got spotting for 2 days (started out pink then got brown). For the past week or so I've been getting a mild version of my period cramps but my period is a week away. I have been looking this up all day and all the websites i check say early pregnancy...am i pregnant or is this something else???
i would say ur not preg. period lengh very and can even startagain after u think it's over u would have mostly likey not gotten ur period if u were preg. don't stress out i wouldn't workk