Is vaginal discharge with an odor normal after the first time you have sex?

I'm 17 years old and had sex for the first time last night. The boy used a condom but today I've noticed that my discharge is more yellow than usual and also has an odor, but it's not really a fishy odor. I'm not sure what to do. Any help is appreciated. Thank you.
I would see if this continues.  Bacterial vaginosis smells pretty bad and the discharge is usually thin and watery, kind of a greyish color.  Yeast can be a bit yellow but usually itches.  You may just be having a bad discharge day.  :>)  So, see if it continues and if so, you can go to a clinic.  GLAD he used a condom.  Make sure he does every single time!  good luck
Thank you so much. I was really worried but this made me feel a lot better. :)))