Is your pubic bone supposed to hurt after someone fingers you but only your clit?

I have not had sex but this recently happened and for the last three days my pubic bone has been hurting when I move, and constantly when I'm laying down.
The hurting constantly when you lie down doesn't sound good. When he fingered you, did he press super hard or perhaps lie on top of you with his full weight and grind against you? If nothing like that, it's hard to imagine the bone being bruised or damaged in any way.

Have you checked with a mirror to look for an infection or inflamed hair follicle, or scratches?
He did press pretty hard which is why I stopped him. There aren't any marks on the outside that I can see but I'm scared to go to the doctor with the virus going around.
Try a long soak in the tub. You probably are just bruised.