Itchy, cuts between legs where underwear rubs.

Hi, i'm 19 and a few months ago, have noticed that i have an itchy vulva. I think it began because the underwear i was wearing was too small and the spandex was rubbing a lot between my legs. I switched to bigger underwear and eventually stopped wearing underwear because it's gotten very painful. It's very red, and the skin is dry and cut between my legs where the underwear rubs (bikini underwear). I've been using many creams and ointments (like a&d and neosporin) at night to try to heal the cuts, but nothing is working. Like i said, it's been about 3 months now, and it's still very red and sometimes hurts when i wipe. How can i get rid of these cuts and the itchiness?

(also, i am a virgin)
This response may contain graphic content.
Please or to view.
I have exactly the same thing, it just won't heal properly.  Did you solve it in the end?and how?