Itchy Bumps on Vagina

Hi, i am a 14 years old and have not gotten my period. I am obviously a virgin. I have recently found itchy bumps around my vagina. They are really, very itchy. I have been thinking it could be poison sumac, because i was at the park and had to pee, so i went behind an abandoned shed where no one could see, then when i was done i took a leaf that looked okay to wipe with. this was about a week ago now i think it could be poison sumac. I don't want to go to a parent, what do i do??? or it could be a yest infection??? please help? any ideas on what it could be or what i could treat it with? thanks
It sounds like an allergic reaction. Can you google poison sumac leaf and see if the leaf looks similar? With a yeast infection you would not have itchy bumps. Since you are a virgin I think you should mention this to your parent to get it checked out, you might need to be put on antibiotics. I wish you the best sweetie!
hmm lests see here ifit weepy then it could be poison ivy.  if you shave there in grown hairs.  Try hycortisone lotion VERYT SPARILY.  IF NOT BETTERin 2 days, ask you mom to take you to the dr and tell her it personal.  See if she will consent to taking you.  also try Aveeno Oatmeal bath power.