Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Itchy Irritated bump on vulva!!!

A bump appeared on my vulva last Tuesday Night. I had shaved the day before and thought that it was just itchy from the hair growing back like it always does. I itched it in the shower then about an hour later this  bump appeared at the top of my vulva kind of by the clitoris but on the inside of the lip. It was swollen and my whole vulva seemed to be swollen. I was extremely afraid!! The next day I left work in a panick and while taking a shower i kind of lifted the lip back a little so I could see it and when i barely touched that area around it, White Liquid started coming out. I couldnt feel it all I could only see it. It looked white but when I wiped it with toilet paper it looked kind of yellow. After that the swelling went down and I couldnt feel it anymore. It is not painful at all however when my underwear or anything rubs against it, it is highly irritated and itchy. This morning I woke up and it is more itchy than it has been since it ruptured and went away. When I looked at I cant really see anything there. The area just looks kind of white and it is hard underneath the skin. I had an abcess on my chest once and the irritation I feel around it now is that of the same I felt when I had that abcess. I got tested for herpes and I am waiting on the results which are taking FOREVER.  I have been crying everyday and am extremely freaked out!! I just want to know if there is any chance this may be something else besides herpes??????
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.