It's been a month and noooo period, now what???

hi it's me again okay is been a month and one week since last period on may 10, 2006. Going to take a pregnancy test tommorrow i took one about a week and a half ago E.P.T the one that say "pregnant"// "not Pregnant" and it was negative so i don't know i'm 27 yrs old and would like for my husband and i to have our first child already. i haven't use any protection for about 8 months now. Symptoms not really except for always being sleepy and tired. Alot of acid refelx but i have gastritis so lets see what happens. DO U THINK I AM PREGNANT?
please help......
If you believe that you could be preg. go get blood work done! But I know if you think you are preg. you will make yourself have the symptoms!! Well good luck and hope you get your good news.
I am having the same problem I had my last period on May 7th and I have taken like 3 pregnancy test in the past week and all have came back negative.  I had a natural miscarriage on March 2nd and my May 7th was my first period after the miscarriage because I didn't have on in May.  I am not having any symptoms besides being tired and having headaches.  My last pregnancy when i had the miscarriage; the symptoms were very obvious. I had swollen breasts, fatigue and a decreased appetite.  I don't know what to think, I hope it is nothing serious, if you find out anything let me know please!  Thanks