It's been a while

When I was 14, I stopped having my period for around 6 or 7 months, and I started lactating. I wasn't pregnant at all, I had taken tests. I was too scared to tell my family about the lactation but I told them I had missed my period and that I wasn't sexually active. I am now 18, I have had me period since then, however I have been lactating since then, I'm not sure if it's breast milk or some sort of discharge. Now, I haven't had my period for 5 months and I have a doctors appointment in a few days to get my hormones and thyroid checked. What could this possibly be??
Your symptoms (especially with the lactation) could be a pituitary problem. This is often checked via a prolactin blood test and/or imaging of the pituitary gland. Other conditions that come to mind that can cause missed periods are Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) or a thyroid problem. Let us know what you find out.