Iv had my period for 12 days

Im 14 years old and i first got my period about a year and a half ago. I normally get my period for about 5-7 days like most. However this month i got my period and it was pretty light for the first few days but On the 5th day it was normal - heavy. I figured it was almost over. But now it is the 12th day and it still heavy. Im really nervous about this. Is this normal ?
At your age, it is "kinda" normal to have a couple of weird periods. Your body is still getting used to all the changes its having.

However, if my 14 year old daughter was having a period and it was going into 2 weeks of a normal to heavy flow, I think I would call her Dr (not necessarily a Gynecologist) just for peace of mind.

So maybe you can tell your mom what's been going on and you can both talk about what your options can be.