Ive been having severe pain on my lower stomach. What can it be?

I've always been irregular but the last time i had my period i had it for almost 2 months so i took some birth control pills to stop it, after that i started having really bad pain on my lower stomach it felt like cramps but really worse, last night i couldn't get my self to sleep because of the pain and this has never happened to me before and its getting worse and worse everyday and im scared that it might be something serious. Can someone tell me what they think might be?
Hello it could be many of things a cyst, tumor or an infection i will go to the hospital if it doesn't ease up a bit. I hope you feel better good luck
The various possibilities which present with such pain in the lower left abdomen are appendicitis or diverticulitis, Crohn’s disease, bowel obstruction, ovarian cysts and pelvic inflammatory disease,irritable bowel syndrome , kidney obstruction or pyelonephritis, psoas abscess  and volvolus (twisting of the sigmoid part of the large bowel on itself).
Investigations like ultrasound abdomen, CT abdomen and colonoscopy are required to confirm a diagnosis.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.