I've had No period in over a year

I have suffered from health issues for years that have yet to be diagnosed. I have experienced fatigue, bladder issues, weight loss (120-86lbs), pelvic pain, have had ovarian cysts but don't have pcos. I don't know if my weight loss has contributed to my lack of period, but I have fluctuated before during health issues and never have had a problem until this last year. I thought I had all my questions answered because they found and treated a rare parasite earlier this year. But the symptoms remain. I am due for a CT of my chest and pelvis soon but I still haven't gotten a period! Should I be worried? I am I technically in menopause,?? No female in my family has had early menopause or anything serious related to their reproductive system. I had a bad pap ten years ago and had a leep procedure, but my pap a few months ago came back good. Just so confused and beginning to doubt my own body and sanity. I work nights and take care of my autistic toddler during the day and I can't be like this anymore... Any advice or encouragement is welcome!!!
COMMUNITY LEADER
Weight loss especially if extreme or associated with lots of exercise can cause a cessation of your period.  You also have quite a full schedule.  And working nights can throw your entire system off.  Personally, I'd see your gynecologist for an evaluation. They could perhaps jump start your hormones with the pill.  good luck