Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

I've missed my period and I don't know if I'm pregnant? Please help

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 1 or 2 weeks ago and I have now missed my period by about 7 days. I have no symptoms of pregnancy (I've looked up all of them) and I do have some white discharge. I usually do have irregular periods just for some reason I'm super stressed about this one and it's been worrying me a lot. Please give some feedback or if you've been in the same situation let me know.
3 Responses
17339814 tn?1489798076
hi , I hope u don't mind if I tell u
As early as 1-2 weeks after conception you might notice a difference in your breasts. Your nipples might be sensitive to the touch, they may be sore or they may change shape and become swollen - meaning your bra might not fit as well as normal. that's the sign of pregnancy there's many more like backache , headache , tiredness , feeling cold at night like that
but theres one thing missed periods is the most common pregnancy symptom, and is usually the first one you might pick up on. It happens around 4-5 weeks after the embryo has attached itself to the wall of the uterus, the wall builds itself up so the embryo is well cushioned - rather than break down and cause a period.  
well u should consult to a gn

takecare
just take a test and remove any worries
I advise you for your health, don't have unprotected sex.
Good luck
973741 tn?1342342773
COMMUNITY LEADER
Most people have very few if any symptoms of early pregnancy.  If you are describing yourself as irregular, you could just be late.  No big deal.  However, if you have had unprotected sex, then you need to take a test. good luck
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.