I've missed my period and I don't know if I'm pregnant? Please help

Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 1 or 2 weeks ago and I have now missed my period by about 7 days. I have no symptoms of pregnancy (I've looked up all of them) and I do have some white discharge. I usually do have irregular periods just for some reason I'm super stressed about this one and it's been worrying me a lot. Please give some feedback or if you've been in the same situation let me know.
hi , I hope u don't mind if I tell u
As early as 1-2 weeks after conception you might notice a difference in your breasts. Your nipples might be sensitive to the touch, they may be sore or they may change shape and become swollen - meaning your bra might not fit as well as normal. that's the sign of pregnancy there's many more like backache , headache , tiredness , feeling cold at night like that
but theres one thing missed periods is the most common pregnancy symptom, and is usually the first one you might pick up on. It happens around 4-5 weeks after the embryo has attached itself to the wall of the uterus, the wall builds itself up so the embryo is well cushioned - rather than break down and cause a period.  
well u should consult to a gn

takecare
just take a test and remove any worries
I advise you for your health, don't have unprotected sex.
Good luck
COMMUNITY LEADER
Most people have very few if any symptoms of early pregnancy.  If you are describing yourself as irregular, you could just be late.  No big deal.  However, if you have had unprotected sex, then you need to take a test. good luck