LARGE MONS PUBIS

HELP. i've a large pubic bone and fat mons pubis. if i wear bicycle pants or something a bit tight it doesnt look like a regular mound.it looks like i have b*lls. i think its because my pubic bone is high. and my mons is really plump and fat, not like a usual mound. others often make fun of me, they say i’m actually a man, that i’m not normal, that i’m disgusting, etc. and when i walk in a bikini or swimsuit in the beach or the swimming pool, i can feel people staring DOWN,once, there was even a group of girls and some boys actually giggling about it. its really uncomfortable. it looks really round, fat and it protrudes outwards. and i’m not overweight AT ALL, but that section is damn fat.i’m 18 and im not sexually active, im embarassed. what do you think should be done? surgery’s my last option..
Hi, can i just say that i am exactly the same! its took over my life! every where you walk, the way you sit , just your whole day is spent thinking about it. i know! ive read people commenting on this and saying we are being silly but i dont think they understand where we are coming from! sometimes i wear two pairs of knickers to try and hold myself in that bit more! i dont wear sexy underwear cause i cant and i cant wear certain things or do certain things because of it. i actually plucked up the courage and went to see a medical group after 15 years of torment. but unfortunatly because i had a caesarean section when i had my son, the bottom of my belly is droopy! im not overweight either, but they break the muscle tissue and unless you have a tummy tuck you ve no chance! anyway after pouring my heart out to a nurse a surgeon took a look and said that it wasnt possible because of my tummy. i was absolutly gutted. and it didnt help the fact that the surgeon was a foreign lady who showed no empathy at all and actually made me feel like ****. the nurses where great though. i burst out crying and now one month on have resorted to scouring the net again. i wish i had had the courage to do it years ago because it would have been possible before my son .if i could afford both procedures now i would. fact is i couldnt even afford the first one but as hoping to get some kind of financial help. Anyway, like i say i dont even have to write half the things on here because If we are both the same i know exactly where your coming from and how it controls your life. i think some people think its just a little bump when its atually a big fatty bulge you can grab hold of and wobble!anyway not much help but im sure that you ll be glad you are not alone at all ! x best wishes x
Ahhhh! I'm only 17 and im trying to find out answers.  after my 18th birthday i want to go get surgery done because of it . I want to be able to walk around in cute little bikinis like all the other girls. But I can't :(
yeah youre right people don't understand lol. it's embarassing.  nothing seems to look right. It *****! I want to be able to just walk around in my underwear if i wanted to and not be so self conscious. Urghh. It's terrrible. I've beeen reading through alot of stuff and no one seems to know any answers. I dont want this anymore!!!!!
Like all the women on this site having this protuding bone controls my life.  I just don't want to feel self-conscious about it and I hate the fact it  has an effect on my sex life.

Has anyone found out what sort of surgery is out there? I live in London and would really appreciate a link to a surgeon.
Does Anyone here actually know a solution to this problem?

Im 17 and It's really great to know I'm not alone going thru it..but it still kinda doesn't solve anything.

I've been on other disscussion boards like this and wev defined our probelm..We all have a visible Popping-out mons pubis due to a prominent pubic bone or a big layer of fat tissues or a combination of both.

but there r Still unanswered Questions:

1) Is it a good thing or a bad thing?  ( with the responses of the guys in here r they an exception or is this the majority's view? - think Big boobs...theyre a good thing..majority rules)

2) Does it get bigger as I get older?

3) How can i fix it?

4) and I heard about the lypo solution BUT I would STILL have a problem bec other than the fat tissues my Pubic Bone IS half the problem..as its prominent and looks like a hump when lying straight on my back.. So Is there a surgery for that?

I've been researching this and I heard there is the lypo solution but without having a solution for the pubic bone then its useless because these fat tissues are there to PROTECT the bone during sex

http://www.plasticsurgerypa.com/index.cfm?event=SubcategoryView&CategoryID=49&SubcategoryID=146
I have the same problem, and I hate it too...I always buy bathing suits that have the little skirt on them, which helps a little, but if i sit wrong or it comes up when out of the water, it's no help at all, but it does distract a little. It just ***** that I have to worry about it the whole time and not really be able to just relaxe and be confident and have fun with every one else.
I've just discovered the solution to our problem. The problem is called large mons pubis and the solution is liposuction. It's a small procedure that takes 30 minutes and can be done under local anesthesia. Recovery takes about 1 to 2 days. It costs $3,000 to $4,000. I'm already saving money to go get it done. It will change my life completely. I hope I helped those who share the same problem.