LSGIL - will it go away?

I just found out last fall that I have high risk HPV becase the pap came back with LGSIL.  I had a colposcopy, but the dr didn't find anything to biopsy and told me to come back in 6 months.  

I still show LGSIL on the pap.  The dr. said to come back in 6 months and if there is still LGSIL, I should have another colposcopy.

Does she think it's just going to go away?  I've read where it usually does but don't know if I believe that or not.  

I had high rish too.  In Oct 2003 I has cone laser.  I had my normal checkups but in Jan. 2006 I had another abnormal pap, I chose to wait and watch.  I'm so happy I did becuase I just had a check up and my pap came back normal!  Got the post card in the mail 2 days ago:)  If it is mild dysplasia I would wait and watch.  If it is moderate to severe I would have it removed.  Don't worry it is very common just be proactive about it and you'll be fine.  Good luck:)