Lactating

I am 19 years old and i just finished my period yesterday (12/20/07) afternoon. I am on YAZ birth control and usually my period doesn't start till the third or even fourth white pill so i sometimes delay to start a new thing. I have had sex without birth control the night my period stopped (unprotected) and tonight my breasts started lactating white liquid. i havent started another round of YAZ yet. i am not sure if this means i am pregnant or what?? please help asap.
It is very possible to br pregnant even when you are on the pill. However when you get pg, you do not start lactating immediatly. I would suggest that you see a doctor asap as fluid coming from the breast can also be a sign of breast cancer.