Large, soft, painless lump on bikini line

For a few months (around a year and a half), I've had a large lump on my bikini line about two fingers wide. It has never caused me pain, except when the part where the lump meets the rest of my body chafes a little. It's really soft and feels almost like a soft bag filled with a gelatinous substance when squeezed. It does not look discolored. I feel it necessary to include that I am overweight/obese.

Does anyone have any idea what this lump may be? I've searched the internet and have not found anything matching what I have. They all say their's either hurts, is small, or is in the wrong place.
I don't know where you looked, but a large Bartholin's cyst would fall on you bikini line. You could look that up and see if it matches. Usually they hurt though and you say yours doesn't.