Large Blod Clots during Period

I'm a 35 yr old woman who has been suffering from severe heavy bleeding for over 2 yrs now.  When I say 'severe', I am referring to using a super plus tampon and an overnight pad and soaking it to the point of needing an underwear change every 30-45 minutes!!!  I was told my chances of getting pregnant were very slim due to my constant problems with my period. Well, last Jan (2009) I got pregnant. lol  Immediately prior to that I was instructed to have an exam for endometriosis but never achieved that because of the pregnancy.
Now here it is, my son is 1 yr old and I'm suffering from the same problems only this time, the cramps are gone and replaced with fist-size blood clots. I just had last my period three weeks ago and started back up a week now.  This has been debilitating to say the least. I can't work without jumping up every hour to check myself. I can't go to the store unless it's just to run in and run out. I can't do any of my normal physical activities that I enjoy...On top of that, I've been suffering from extreme drowsiness, body aches, migraines on a daily basis (for about a month now), and most recent sympton, an extreme weight gain of 10lbs in one week.

HELP!!!!