Late PEriod

My Period Is Late 2 months and i'm scared that i can be pregnant. the thing is that i didn't have intercourse when i had sex. If you didn't have intercourse is it possible to be pregnant? and if i'm not why are the reasons why my period is late two months?..
Have you taken a pregnancy test since your last period?
You say you didn't have intercourse? Did the penis come into contact with your vagina at all? If so, then pregnancy can be possible. However, from what you've said I don't think you're pregnant. Many things can delay a period  -stress, hormone imbalance, sudden weight or diet change, PCOS, cysts etc so I would consult your doctor and see what's causing it.
I can understand your anxiety related to delayed menstrual cycle. Pregnancy is the most common cause of absence of menstruation (amenorrhea). It is most likely if intercourse occurs anywhere from 3 days before ovulation (release of egg from the ovary) until 2-3 days after ovulation. If you did not have intercourse during that time of your menstrual cycle (12 to 16 days prior to your 1st day of expected period, its unlikely that you are pregnant. Hormonal imbalance, stress, certain medications as contraceptives, polycystic ovarian syndrome, eating disorders, vigorous exercise and thyroid disorders, could also cause delayed period. You can do a urine pregnancy test, and if it is negative consult a gynecologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.