Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Left Abdomen

I noticed about a week ago a lump in my lower left abdomen.  Its about 2 inches long and maybe 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide (it feels kinda gross).  Its not painful, but I can see it when looking in the mirror.  Would my body be going producing this lump if I was in the perimenopause stage?  My period last month lasted 10 days and I experienced several extreme hot flashes and night sweats.  However, this month I had a normal 5 day period and only a couple mild hot flashes and few night sweats.

I've looked on the net for information regarding this lump, but I can't find anything similar.
1 Responses
134578 tn?1602101550
COMMUNITY LEADER
Maybe you have an ovarian cyst on the left side.  Give your ob/gyn a call and see if they think you should get a checkup.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.