Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.9k Members

Light spotting what can this mean????? Help!!!

Ok so me and my bf have been Trying to conceive. I have irregular periods so last time i had an actual period was April.26.2015 and on june 28 i started spotting very light pink only when wiping then the next day it was light brown and then light pink for the rest of the time till July 20 i went to the dr the first time after i was bleeding for 11 days the Dr did not check me at all told me to come back if i was still bleeding more.. so i did i went back because one day i urinated a big clot of blood and then i bleed somewhat mild and i told the Dr what happened he did a pap smear and told me i was bleeding from my uterus i was like ok. then he told me to come back in three months if i was still bleeding i told him if i could blood work to rule out that i wasn't pregnant or had a miscarriage because i was having and still have lower back pain, left side pain and stomach pain also i noticed blue veins appearing on my chest he denied it and told me a urine and a blood test are exactly the same and told me to come back in three month if i was still spotting i was like really!!! well the week after i called to get my pap results and the receptionist told me i she they were not allowed to give results over the phone so i she was like would you like to make an appointment i was like yes she like oh wait you have one scheduled already she was like that day you came in you had a pregnancy pap smear and you have a follow up for your pregnancy august 8 i was like wait what she was like maybe i have the wrong person whats your date of birth i gave it to there and she was like yes this is you so your not pregnant i was like according to the doctor i am not she was like OK ill go ahead and change you app.. Which i thought that was wierd.
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.