Dinosaur

Lorazepam side effects

External User
I take lorazepam 1mg twice a day as needed. My side effects include shortness of breath after I take the medication. What can I do to lessen this side effect? Is there a medication I can take to lessen this side effect
Shortness of breath is a side effect of Lorazepam. I suggest that you should get the medicine changed to some other anti anxiety drug like diazepam or Clonazepam.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.