Aa
A
A
A
Close
Women's Health Community
65.6k Members

Lower abdomen pain-endometriosis

So I had a laparoscopy back in April for endometriosis.  All was well for a few months, but the pain returned about 3 months ago.  I was put on the pill, and that did nothing.  I was then prescribed Danazol, but it made me sick and I couldn't take it.  I was then given a shot of Depo-provera about a month ago, and the pain was better at first, but now it has returned and is getting worse.  Should I wait and see if it goes away, because maybe the shot hasn't worked yet, or should I call my doctor and request something else be done?  I am only 19 and concerned about fertility in the future, as both of my cousins have endometriosis and are unable to have children.
1 Responses
call ur dr ASAP and tell them it's not helping. I been there 2 times myself.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
From skin changes to weight loss to unusual bleeding, here are 15 cancer warning signs that women tend to ignore.
Here’s what you need to know about the transition into menopause – and life after the change takes place.
It’s more than just the “baby blues.“ Learn to recognize the signs of postpartum depression – and how to treat it.
Forget the fountain of youth – try flossing instead! Here are 11 surprising ways to live longer.
From STD tests to mammograms, find out which screening tests you need - and when to get them.
Find out if PRP therapy right for you.