Lower abdomen pain-endometriosis

So I had a laparoscopy back in April for endometriosis.  All was well for a few months, but the pain returned about 3 months ago.  I was put on the pill, and that did nothing.  I was then prescribed Danazol, but it made me sick and I couldn't take it.  I was then given a shot of Depo-provera about a month ago, and the pain was better at first, but now it has returned and is getting worse.  Should I wait and see if it goes away, because maybe the shot hasn't worked yet, or should I call my doctor and request something else be done?  I am only 19 and concerned about fertility in the future, as both of my cousins have endometriosis and are unable to have children.
call ur dr ASAP and tell them it's not helping. I been there 2 times myself.