Lower left abdominal/pelvis pain

I am a 23 year old female and have been suffering with abdominal pain for over six months. The pain is in the lower abdomen and particularly on the left side. I also feel the pain on the left side of the pelvis (around the illiac crest area)and into the left groin. The pain in the abdomen is often worse after eating but not every time I eat. There is a localised small lump in the groin that is very sore to touch - im not sure if this is a lymph node? I have had blood tests and a stool sample but these were both clear. The urine test I had showed white blood cells and I am currently waiting results of a left hip x-ray. Any advice would be much appreciated.
It would be quite helpful to get an ultrasound of your abdomen, perhaps even a transvaginal ulttrasound to get a clear view of your female organs. You may have developed a cyst on the ovary. That can cause pain, bloating, bowel and bladder problems (difficulty going). The TVUS is a bit embarrassing but really the best test for checking your ovaries and such. Hope you get some answers soon.
Thanks, I will definetly look into that.