Lower right pain abdominal/vaginal area

So on Friday evening I was driving home and got a sudden wave of pain on my extremely lower right side, near my vagina. The pain was like being stabbed, it then began to feel like i drank poison, like this nasty feeling going down my throat to stomach. It subsided after an hour. The next day there was slight discomfort but totally bareable...I felt perfectly fine. However a few hours ago it came back but worse. And this time my whole stomach felt like I was being stabbed, and had cramps. I had sex so I’m sure it irritated whatever it was. I went to urgent care yesterday morning and they said it was just pain from ovulation...my stomach is bloated I look like I’m pregnant. I’m not constipated—I went yesterday morning.  I’ve been more gassy than normal but other than that I don’t have a ton of symptoms. Just bloating, and lower right abdominal pain. Could this be my appendix? I really don’t want to pay for an ER visit? If it is could I wait a few days until I can get an appointment
COMMUNITY LEADER
Ya, you don't need an ER as that is for emergencies.  If you need medical care for a non emergency, a much cheaper and better option is something like an urgent care.  Nowadays, many use that as their regular doctor.  They take insurance or use a fee scale for those who don't have insurance.  Our grocery store also has a clinic!  It's staffed with a nurse practitioner and many just go there too, they take cash or insurance.  Anyway, hm.  That's quite the reaction to ovulation.  The only thing I can think of is that you may have an ovarian cyst.  All women get those from time to time and they create 'extra' and often uncomfortable symptoms until the cyst passes.  You won't know unless you see an ob/gyn though.  Have one of those?  Can you get seen?
They would have sent you for an x ray if they suspected your appendix which is usually not difficult to tell.  My son was suspected of having an appendix issue but it turned out to be . . . brace yourself . . . severe constipation that was clogging his intestines.  An enema solved it.  good luck
Yeah I was gonna try and get an appointment Monday, just scared don’t want to wait around then have it be my appendix.