Lump in throat

Hi all. I have a lump problem that is right above my right collar bone. The size of this lump feels like a tiny golf ball. It feels hard to swallow and yawn, also feels irregular when i stretch in certain ways. Before this lump, there was a very tiny lump right behind the right side of my ear, which only took 3-5 days to dissapear.

My mother suffers from goitre and i am a regular smoker. I have stopped with estelle-35 (contraceptive pill) about two weeks ago. Please help. =) Thanks!
You need to see a doctor as soon as possible.  No one can offer you advice without seeing the lump and without proper testing.  It could be something as simple as a clogged salivary gland or something very serious.  The only way to find out is to see a qualified doctor.  Good luck and please let us know how you're doing.

Carol
Agreed completly, could be thyroid, could be cancer, could be something antibiotics could clear up. Go to the doc.