Lump IN my bikini line

A few months ago, (maybe even a year) I noted a lump IN my bikini line on the left side. It is pinkish/semi-red. It went away on and off, but it always shows back up in the same spot, this time when it showed up again, I decided to really look for answers. it's been having me very concerned. It is typical pinkis/red and hard, I can feel it underneath my skin but it protrudes to the outside into a visible "lump". Over the past few days it became softer on one spot of the lumo. Obviously my underwear aggravated it because it broke a little & oozed maybe a milky or even a little greenish puss type fluid, as well as bled. It is causing me quite a bit of pain, which I can get over, just worrying as to what It can be is what I can't get over. Can anyone help me out with what this is & give me a remedy?
I have had this problem also. The only true fix is to have the dr remove it.  It can't be spred I believe my dr called it a boil. Over all nothing to worry about. I hope this helps you. Good luck.
It can be a boil or a cyst. Apply warm compresses and keep the area clean. Drainage of the bump is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.