Lump in inner virginal lip

I noticed a lump in my inner virginal lip.  It is located in the crease in between the lip and virginia.  Can anyone tell me what it can possibly be?  

I have a GYN appt for later in the month but I am very nervious of what this can possibly be.

Thank you in advance for your emails.
Sue G
go to doctor asap and relax it may be a rash from friction or shaving think did u do anything differently lately in that particular area of your body
"Vaginal".

"Vaginal lips".

Could be a lot of things. Does it hurt? How long has it been there?  

They could be virginal vaginal lips.
Like mine?

*flaps lips at JJety*

Whoa, I almost took off there!
hahahahahahaha!!!!!  I think I just peed my pants a little.
Do you need advice on urinary incontinence?  It's a common problem.