Lump near clitoris

I have a small pea sized or smaller, lump right to the top right of my clitoris, I had another one to the top left a month or two back but it went away when my period ended. It is not painful, and has no strange color, there is no discharge and it does not get larger. It feels solid. Ever heard of this? Should I be frightened?
sounds like a cyst, they can form before your period (like the ones on your face).
I have had something maybe like what you have a couple of times in the past.  Mine was like a hard knot right to the right or left of my clitoris and over a couple of days got sore.  The first time I ever had it, it freaked me out.  I got a mirror and was trying to figure out what it was and even had my husband to see if he could tell anything about it.  After a couple of days I noticed it had gotten a bit bigger and sorer when I would wipe.  I decided to squeeze it, even though it was sore and guess what, it was like a pimple popping, white stuff came out and then a bit of blood, just like a pimple would be. (sorry, gross, I know).  Afterwards it was a little sore like the squeezing had maybe bruised it a bit, but then went away.  Ever so often over the past couple of years I will get one and after a couple of days it will be where I can pop it and it will go away.  I don't know what it could be from because I am a VERY clean person who loves baths sometimes twice a day, I don't have pimples elsewhere on my body (I'm 34) and I'm not overweight to think maybe the heat or rubbing might cause it, so......I don't know. Anyway, if this is anything like you have, maybe this will help.....if not, Sorry.  I wish you the best!
I was reading your post and I have a question for you. I have the same thing as you did/do. Did you ever go to the doctor for it?
I get these too sometimes.  Most likely it's a sebaceous cyst, and despite being somewhat painful, they aren't really a big deal.  Lancing them can be disgusting, though it's my preferred method of dealing with them as well - just make sure to keep it clean.

Another method that was suggested to me by my Gyn was to apply something warm to the spot for fifteen minutes a day, as this encourages your body to re-absorb the cyst without needing to tamper with it.
I have a bump on clit, painful.
Hurts when wipe.
Been there for 3 days.
What could it be.  Should I try and bust it.
It is right on the clitoris.
I just got one of these and i am freaking out. I hope it goes away soon. I have never had sex.
i have a bump right next to my clit as well. However mines white and doesn't hurt at all. I had one before and i picked at it and i ripped it off and it was gone for almost two months and just came back. I'm not sure what it is though.
I have a white spot on my clitoris.  It hurts when I do anything.  I dont know what it could be...it looks like a pimple!!  I am so worried.  I think I am going to just do the warm water thing and let it go away by itself.
Get that checked out, especially if it came back again.
i have just discoverd the same thing to what you had just i think mine feels soft and does feel sore also my lips fell itchy aswell but i am going to my doctor to get it checked it does not have a head on it like a spot and when i told my mum about it she said it may be a boil but im still going to my doctor any way i am 16 and this did scare me wen i discoverd it at 2 o clock this morning.  i hope things go well for you if they haven't already
This could be a cyst but it could also be an inflammed gland. I would suggest seeing your doctor. Eitherway it should subside on its own. But just to make sure it nothing more serious you should make an appointment.
I also have a pea sized spot near my clit. Went to the docs. She said to have lots of very hot baths. Tried this for a week along with the cream she gave me but it didn't go away. Went back and she gave me oral antibiotics but it still hasn't gone! Realy worried it might be cancer but doc didn't suggest this. She did say it might need lancing. OHHH! don't fancy that! Has anyone had this done? Will have to go back to doc soon.
Help.