Lump near vagina

I was lying in bed when my underwear started to hurt i looked and realised I had a lump under the skin on the right side of my vagina where the hair grows by my thigh I'm a virgin so it isn't an std and I do shave, I'm just a bit concerned if it's cancer or something like that
Its probably an ingrown hair.
^^ exactly what I was going to say. It's pretty common to get ingrown hairs because of shaving. Sometimes it'll be one bump, sometimes there could be 20. There are creams for the bikini zone to help with this. You could also get a professional wax or sugaring instead of shaving. Sugaring is less irritating to the skin as it only holds onto the hair ( unlike wax, it pulls on skin as well)  

You are reading content posted in the Women's Health Community